Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 2,950 components and hundreds of compositions!
apples, Granny Smith
- Cut the apples in half and place them cut side down on a silicon baking sheet greased with neutral oil.
- Bake them 30 minutes in an oven at 190°C until soft.
- Remove the peel and core and push the baked apples through a fine sieve.
- Spray baking spray onto silicon paper and remove excess grease with a piece of kitchen paper.
- Thinly spread the apple purée onto the silicon paper and dry in an oven or drying cabinet at 70°C for 45 minutes.
- Cut the apple sheets into tagliatelle.
- As a component in desserts and cold savoury dishes containing ingredients such as poultry, citrus fruit, chicory, rhubarb or radish.