Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
artichoke hearts, cooked
- Cut the artichokes into thin slices on a meat slicer.
- Pat dry.
- Deep-fry at 160°C until crispy.
- Sprinkle over some black pepper.
- As a snack.
- As a crunchy garnish.
- As a component in a composition with anchovy, fennel, tuna, and sweet pepper.
- Use the crisps as a component in veal tartar with Ras el Hanout, baked shiitake mushroom, a sesame crisp, fried king prawns, and a shellfish vinaigrette.