Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cut the bacon into thin slices on the meat slicer.
- Finely dice (brunoise) the slices of bacon.
- Bake in a fan oven at 140°C until crispy.
- Finely grind in a blender.
- As a flavour enhancer for an endless number of dishes.
- As an ingredient for further recipes, such as the bacon crumble.