Baked Romero peppers (pointed sweet peppers)
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
red pointed sweet peppers
- Preheat the oven to 185°C.
- Loosely wrap the pointed sweet peppers in aluminium foil.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool down in the foil.
- Remove the skin and the seeds.
- Heat up the pointed sweet peppers over low heat in a frying pan until all the liquid has evaporated.
- In a composition with saffron, rhubarb, raspberries, and blackberries, for example.
- In a composition with capers, rocket, and preserved lemon, for example.
- In a composition with feta, tomato, and watermelon, for example.