BBQ mangetout juice
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Grill the mangetout over a charcoal fire until they are cooked and slightly browned.
- Run the mangetout through the juicer.
- Bring the juice to the boil, allow to cook briefly, and then pour through a passing cloth.
- Season to taste with salt.
- As a component in a dish with freshwater fish such as pike perch.
- As an amuse-bouche with crème fraîche, rye bread, and fresh herbs.