Beef neck a la plancha
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
chuck eye roll/beef neck
- Trim the beef neck of all membranes and sinews.
- Cut into thin slices of 2cm large and 0.5cm thick.
- Quickly sear the slices on the plancha.
- Sprinkle over some chopped garlic, chillies, spring onion, and salt.
- Sprinkle over gremolata, or a combination of ginger, garlic, soy sauce, or even a pineapple syrup, coriander, and pepper.
- In a composition with king prawns or lobster.