Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,500 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Gently melt the butter in a saucepan on low heat.
- Cook whilst stirring continuously until brown specks starts to form in the butter.
- Strain the butter and set aside to cool.
- As a finishing touch for vegetables or pan-fried fish.
- Use the sauce as part of a different sauce.
- Use the sauce as part of a vinaigrette.
- Use the butter to prepare fish.
- Use the set butter for bread and pastries.