Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Peel the potatoes. Remove any eyes. Turn if desired (tourner). Save the scraps for a purée or another dish.
- Put the potatoes in a pan with plenty of cold water and a little salt.
- Bring to the boil and gently boil until done. Make sure that the potatoes stay firm.
- Boil for 15 to 20 minutes until done.
- Carefully pour off the remaining water.
- Use as a garnish in a main course.
- Flavour with e.g. a green herb butter or some quality olive oil.
- Use in a composition with components of pheasant, celeriac, and leek.