Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cut away as much of the stalk part of the broccoli as possible before placing the rest in a food chopper.
- Use the pulse speed to gradually cut the broccoli to the size of couscous.
- Chop the stalks into pieces and cook in a pan with water.
- Heat the broccoli by putting it in a pan with a small amount of the stalk liquid.
- As a component in a composition with halibut, couscous, cauliflower or green herbs.
- As a basic ingredient for a salad.