A simple broccoli component that brings out the flavour of the broccoli. Use on its own or with real couscous for a more refined structure.
Creation by Gijs Kemmeren, Herberg de Kop van 't Land, Dordrecht, the Netherlands.
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 2,700 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cut away as much of the stalk part of the broccoli as possible before placing the rest in a food chopper.
- Use the pulse speed to gradually cut the broccoli to the size of couscous.
- Chop the stalks into pieces and cook in a pan with water.
- Heat the broccoli by putting it in a pan with a small amount of the stalk liquid.
- As a component in a composition with halibut, couscous, cauliflower or green herbs.
- As a basic ingredient for a salad.