Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Set the temperature of the barbecue or Big Green Egg to 200°C.
- Press the aubergine into the hot point of the charcoal.
- Bake for 3 minutes on each side.
- For further processing into a crème with about 400g of goat cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Put in a squeeze bottle and use to decorate a plate, warm, in combination with lamb.
- As the basis for another cold crème.