Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,000 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Set the temperature of the barbecue or Big Green Egg to 200°C.
- Place the ginger in the coals.
- Scorch the ginger for three minutes on each side.
- Dust off the ashes and process the ginger with a grater.
- As a garnish for a rice dish.
- As a garnish for a sauce or soup.