Charcoal-roasted sweet potato cream
For this preparation the sweet potatoes are not wrapped in foil and no flavour enhancers such as olive oil or thyme are added. This allows the sweet potato to be infused only with the flavour of the charcoal.
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 2,950 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Roast the sweet potatoes on the barbecue or Big Green Egg.
- Remove the skins.
- Purée the sweet potatoes to a creamy consistency in the food processor, add water if necessary, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a composition with rack of lamb, aubergine, courgette, and artichoke.
- In a composition with components of bacon and onion.
- In a composition with a flavourful type of ham such as Parma ham.
- In a composition with goat's cheese, rocket, and nuts.