Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to thousands of components and hundreds of compositions!
- Shuck the oysters and drain them on a sheet of paper towel.
- Next, transfer them to a stainless steel serving platter and char using a strong kitchen blowtorch.
- Put the platter in the refrigerator to instantly allow the oysters to cool down.
- Delicious with a steak tartare accompanied by capers, pickle, and shallot.
- Serve as an amuse-bouche with red wine vinegar, chives, and parsley oil.
- Incorporate into a dish with mooli, cucumber, and horseradish.