Charred tulip bulbs
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
pickled tulip bulbs
- Cut the bulbs in half lengthways.
- Cut at the point where the segments join and loosen the segments.
- Char the segments neatly along the edges with a kitchen blowtorch.
- Serve the tulip bulbs.
- Delicious in a composition with components of langoustine, rhubarb, and lovage.
- A good match for components of asparagus, potato, and almond.
- Perfect with game with Brussels sprouts, parsnip, and mushrooms.