These crisps are based on chocolate and can be enriched with a variety of garnishes such as nuts, sea salt and dried fruit. However, plain ribbed crisps are also delicious.
Creation by Edwin Prins, Banketbakkerij Prins, Alblasserdam, the Netherlands.
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 2,700 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Temper the chocolate.
- Shape the tempered chocolate into crisps using a template.
- Use corrugated cardboard to make ribbed crisps.
- If you like, decorate with various garnishes just before the chocolate solidifies.
- These chocolate crisps can be used as decoration, or served in a jar with coffee,
- e.g. served in a Pringles tin.