Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Temper the chocolate.
- Shape the tempered chocolate into crisps using a template.
- Use corrugated cardboard to make ribbed crisps.
- If you like, decorate with various garnishes just before the chocolate solidifies, e.g. with freeze-dried strawberry or chopped hazelnut.
- These chocolate crisps can be used as decoration, or served in a jar with coffee,
- e.g. served in a Pringles tin.
- As crunchy item in a dessert.