Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,200 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Place the whole squid on the cutting board.
- Hold the head with the tentacles and gently pull on the tentacles. Pull the innards out of the tube (the body) in one smooth movement.
- Cut the tentacles just above the eyes of the head.
- Remove the membrane (cartilage) from the tube.
- Rinse the tube thoroughly in cold water to remove the slime and any residue.
- Pull the wings from the tube and remove the purple membrane.