Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Put the coconut in a food processor or thermo blender.
- Blend for five minutes until the mixture reaches an oil-like consistency.
- Spread the mixture thinly on a silicone sheet.
- Place in the freezer for five minutes.
- Cut out into shapes of your choice.
- Serve immediately or keep the crisps in the freezer until use.
- As a component with a starter with fried scallops and sesame yoghurt dip.
- As a component in a dessert with mango and ginger.
- Delicious as a component in a dessert with chocolate.