Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,500 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Allow the oranges to dry for approximately two days in a heat cabinet, oven, or electric drying machine.
- The peel will turn brown and the juice will be concentrated. The flavour of the juice is reminiscent of a classic orange sauce.
- Cut the oranges in half horizontally.
- Press the oranges and save the half shells.
- Remove all the membranes from the peels so that you are left with clean half-globes.
- Put the oranges in the freezer.
- Process into sorbet with yoghurt.
- In a composition with salted mascarpone, mulberries, and lime cress.