Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
radishes (red meat or giant white radishes)
- Slice the radish into very thin slices.
- Punch out shapes with a cutter of your choice, for example, flower shapes.
- As part of an amuse-bouche, e.g. with an avocado mousse.
- Delicious in combination with sheep yogurt, horseradish, capers, and tarragon oil.
- In a dish, e.g. with braised rice, bacon, daikon radish, carrot, and spring onion.