Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Chop the courgette into pieces 4cm in length.
- Chop the courgette into quarters, place the pieces flat on the chopping board, and cut out the seeds.
- Now cut the courgette into batonnets half a centimetre thick.
- Braise, fry, or grill the batonnets before incorporating them in a composition.
- Delicious with meat such as lamb's meat, pork neck, or grilled chicken.
- As a component in a vegetable dish.