Crispy bread waffles
A spectacular and easy-to-prepare garnish for a variety of dishes or as a basis for an amuse-bouche or snack.
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 2,950 components and hundreds of compositions!
tramezzini bread (sandwich bread)
- Take the slice of tramezzini bread and cut it in two.
- Use the pasta machine to roll the slice out until it is no more than 3mm thick.
- Cut the thin slices into the desired shape or punch out with a cutter.
- Place between the two sides of a grill iron and press together firmly.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- As a snack with a sophisticated dipping sauce, e.g. with a smoked mackerel dip with yoghurt and lime.
- As a basis for an amuse-bouche, e.g. with a sampling of different puréed vegetables.
- As a garnish for starters or cheese desserts.
- As part of a dessert with dark chocolate, olive oil sorbet, and Maldon salt.