Decorative Japanese radish
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,000 components and hundreds of compositions!
Japanese radish (Red Meat radish)
- Peel the radish and slice into paper-thin ribbons on a mandolin or meat slicer.
- Cut out circles from the radish with a cutter. Perforate the radish by using a small cutter to cut out small pieces for a playful effect.
- Place the radish in ice water until use.
- In a composition with sheep's yoghurt, horseradish, capers, and tarragon oil, for example.
- In a composition with braised rice, bacon, daikon radish, carrot, and spring onion, for example.