A simple preparation with a beautifully crispy result.
Creation by Jonnie Boer, Librije’s Atelier, Zwolle, the Netherlands.
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,000 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Peel the plantain.
- Slice into long thin slices with the meat slicer.
- Deep-fry at 180°C until crispy.
- Use two spoons to shape the plantain slices into waves while deep-frying.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- As a component in a dessert composition with various preparations of banana.
- As a component in a dessert composition with vanilla, almond, and mango.