Dehydrated blood orange
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,200 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cut away all the rind and pith from the oranges.
- Cut the oranges into quarters. Then cut the centre pith from the segments on a bias cutter.
- Arrange the cleaned orange segments on a dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate the oranges at 80°C for two hours.
- Take out of the oven and keep warm for service.
- As an amuse-bouche or component in a starter or maincourse with components of sheep's milk and fennel.