Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Thoroughly rinse the salt-packed capers under running water.
- Spread the capers out on a baking tray.
- Dry the capers in an oven set to 80°C for approximately eight hours.
- Use as they are or grind to a fine powder in a mortar or spice mill.
- Use whole in a salad.
- Use the powder as a flavour element with fish.