Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Briefly wash the mushrooms.
- Cut into thin slices and distribute across the racks of a rotary dryer.
- Dry in a drying cabinet at 40°C for eight hours.
- Use as a flavour enhancer in soups, sauces, and stocks.
- Can be ground into a powder and added directly to a dish or just before serving.
- As a topping, e.g. on a mousse or spread of mushrooms.