Dried red onion
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cut the onion into very thin slices using a Chinese mandolin or a food slicer.
- Allow the slices to dry in a rotary dryer or oven set to 60ºC for several hours.
- Store the dried onion in an air-tight container with silicone granules.
- In combination with Anjou pigeon, potato doughnuts and beetroot biscuits.
- As part of an aperitif snack with an onion dip.
- Delicious in a dish with components of halibut, green herbs and beurre blanc.