Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,000 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Use kitchen shears to cut the tail off the fish.
- Remove the fins on either side by cutting them close to the body.
- Cut from the head down along the spine to the tail.
- Now cut away the fillets as close to the bones, starting from the head. Keeping your knife horizontally as close to the bones as possible to minimize waste.
- Remove any innards and rinse the fish under cold water.
- As a basis for further processing such as sole with black bean paste, or fillet of sole with a spinach croûte.