Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cut the mango meat off the pit, leaving the skin on.
- Slice crosshatches into the mango flesh on the fruit side to create block shapes.
- Fold the mango over backwards and cut the cubes off.
- Cut holes in the cubes to make them look like real cubes of Swiss cheese.
- Garnish with sweet confit of mustard seed, top with the traditional Dutch flags and serve immediately.
- As pre-dessert.
- As a friandise.