Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Prick holes into the kohlrabies all round.
- Place the kohlrabies on a charcoal barbecue at 220°C.
- After about 1.5 hours, the kohlrabies will be dark on the outside and well done.
- Remove the blackened skins from the kohlrabies.
- Portion the contents as needed.
- In a composition with components of duck, blackberries, and potatoes.
- In a composition with components of bitter lettuce, vinaigrette, and chives.
- In a composition with components of beef, porcini mushrooms, and sherry.