Grilled cube roll steak
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,200 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Clean the cube roll and cut it into steaks.
- Season with salt and pepper and rub with oil.
- Grill on a hot griddle, turning the steaks to create a criss-cross pattern on the meat.
- Leave the cube roll to rest for five minutes before serving.
- With roasted vine tomatoes and basil sauce.
- Serve the classic way with beurre Maître d'hôtel or another herb butter.
- Serve with components such as potato, mushroom, onion, tomato, sweet pepper, courgette, or aubergine, etc.