Grilled king prawns
- Clean the prawns, leaving the heads and tails on.
- Make a cut along the back of the prawns and remove the vein.
- Marinate the prawns as you wish, e.g. with a little olive oil and lime or with a Japanese marinade.
- Grill the prawns on the grill of the barbecue or Big Green Egg or in the grill pan.
- As a component in a composition with a saffron risotto.
- As a component in a salad, e.g. in a quinoa salad with mango, roasted sweet pepper, avocado, and coriander.
- Serve as a main dish with a fresh salad, chips, or roast potatoes.