Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Set the temperature of the barbecue to 200°C.
- Rinse the lobster and cut it in half lengthwise.
- Grill the claws for 5 minutes.
- Add the halved lobster and grill twice for 2 minutes on the meat side.
- Set aside on the carpace (shell side) for 4 minutes to allow the heat to permeate throughout the lobster without it drying out.
- Season the lobster meat with salt and pepper.
- In combination with fennel cooked according to the vacuum sealer method.
- With lemon mayonnaise.
- With grilled leek.
- In a composition with tarragon cream.