Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Start a fire with beech wood. Grill the oysters over the flames. Depending on the size and type of oyster, grill it on the lid for one to three minutes, turn, and grill for another one to three minutes.
- When you see steam coming out from the shell, it is done.
- Open the oyster if it is not open yet. Discard the grey part of the oyster and cut the big white muscle into four slices. This should be done two minutes before plating.
- As part of a dish with kale and hemp components.
- Combined with samphire, tarragon, and birchwoodjuice.
- Delicious as part of a dish with cucumber, radish, and ginger.