Grilled portobello mushroom
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cut the portobello mushroom lengthwise in slices approx. 1-2cm thick.
- Heat the grill until it starts to smoke.
- Drizzle a little oil over the slices of portobello mushroom.
- Grill the portobello mushroom slices for one minute on each side.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- As part of a salad with tomatoes, fennel, and blue cheese.
- As part of a mushroom risotto.