Grilled ribeye steak
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Clean the ribeye and cut it into steaks.
- Season with salt and pepper and rub with oil.
- Grill on a hot griddle, turning the steaks to create a criss-cross pattern on the meat.
- Leave the ribeye to rest for five minutes before serving.
- With roasted vine tomatoes and basil sauce.
- Serve the classic way with beurre Maître d'hôtel or another herb butter.
- Serve with components such as potato, mushroom, onion, tomato, sweet pepper, courgette, or aubergine, etc.