Hot smoked potato
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,600 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cook the potatoes in the peels in plenty of water.
- Cut the potatoes into the desired size and allow to steam uncovered in the refrigerator.
- Heat the smoker until it starts to smoke.
- Smoke for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- As a potato side dish for a composition with bavette, entrecote, or cod.
- As a component in a salad with egg, chicken and caesar dressing.