Hot smoked salmon
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,000 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cut the salmon fillets into the desired size.
- Pat dry well and lightly cover with salt.
- Brine the salmon for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the smoker.
- Cook the fillet until done.
- Serve with classically prepared white asparagus.
- As part of a salad.
- Serve as part of a starter, entremets, or main course.