Jerusalem artichoke crisp
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Preheat the deep fryer to 140°C.
- Scrub the Jerusalem artichokes until clean with a steel wire sponge and slice into thin slices of approximately 1mm.
- Deep fry the Jerusalem artichoke slices for approximately eight to ten minutes, until a lovely shade of golden brown.
- Drain the Jerusalem artichoke crisps thoroughly on paper towels.
- Delicious in a composition with foie gras, vanilla, and quince.
- Exceptional combined with pistachio, vanilla, and cardamom.
- Combines well with hazelnut, pork fillet, and green pepper.