Juice of charred lemon
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Prick each lemon with a needle on one side.
- Place each lemon on the hot coals of a barbecue, with the pricked side up.
- Char the lemons until blackened on the bottom.
- Let the lemons cool, then cut them in half and juice.
- As a basis for a dressing or vinaigrette.
- A lovely base for a lemon beurre blanc.
- Use in a composition with components of bell pepper, pumkin, and scallop.