King oyster mushroom noodles
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,900 components and hundreds of compositions!
big king oyster mushrooms (eryngii)
- Remove the caps from the king oyster mushrooms.
- Cut the stems lengthwise into thin slices on a meat slicer set to position 3.
- Cut these slices into 5mm strips to make noodles.
- Blanch the mushroom noodles in boiling water with salt for approximately 30 seconds.
- Sieve and allow to dry thoroughly on paper. The noodles will be reheated in the cream when you finish the dish.
- In a composition with roasted scallops and pata negra ham.
- Pairs well with roasted celeriac, roasted onion, and glazed pork belly.