Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Clean the kohlrabi and peel using a vegetable scraper.
- Slice into thin slices of two to three millimetres.
- Use a round cutter to cut circles from the slices.
- Keep the kohlrabi circles in the ice water for no more than 30 minutes. The longer it stays in the ice water, the more flavour the crudités will lose.
- Delicious components with raw fish with lime and red chilli pepper.
- Fantastic texture to serve with an amuse-bouche with caviar, crème fraîche, and trout.
- In a composition with components of scallops, thyme, and Brussels sprouts.