Leaves of Napoleon sour sweets
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,000 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Unwrap the required amount of sweets and finely grind in a blender or coffee grinder.
- Place a silicone mat on a Gastronorm tray.
- Place a template from the El Bulli Croquanter set onto the silicone mat.
- Sprinkle the powder over the template and then remove the template from the mat.
- Place in an oven preheated to 150°C for two minutes and allow the powder to melt and form a mass. Do not allow the powder to caramelise, as it will become bitter.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow the leaves to harden.
- Store the leaves in an air-tight container with some silicone granules to keep them dry.
- This is a great accompaniment for desserts that require balancing with fresh flavours and crisp textures.