Leek angel hair
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,900 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cut off the green part of the leek to use now. Keep the white part for another recipe.
- Halve the green leaves horizontally with a very sharp knife so that the leaves are half as thick.
- Cut them into fine ribbons approx. 20 cm in length.
- Blanch the ribbons and dry between two tea towels until completely dry.
- Deep-fry small bunches at a time at 170 °C.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve immediately.
- As an amuse-bouche or vegetable garnish.