Creation by JP McMahon, Aniar* restaurant, Galway, Ireland.
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 2,950 components and hundreds of compositions!
leeks, heads, and tails, trimmed
- Roast the leeks in a 180˚C oven until black.
- Reduce the heat of the oven to 65˚C and dry the leeks overnight. In the morning, remove the leeks from the oven and allow them to cool.
- Blend in food processor and sieve.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- As part of a composition with langoustine components, rhubarb and sea lettuce.