Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,800 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Rinse the lentils with cold water and then soak them in cold water for twelve hours.
- Transfer to a jar and cover with a passing cloth.
- Fasten the cloth with a piece of string or a large elastic band.
- Put the jar in a dark place and leave for twelve hours.
- Now put the jar in a place that receives a lot of sunlight and leave to continue sprouting.
- Briefly rinse with cold water every day, pouring off the liquid through the passing cloth that has been fastened.
- The sprouts can be eaten raw.
- As a component in a salad or as part of a roll or sandwich.
- Delicious as a fresh and crunchy garnish on starters, entremets, and main dishes.
- As an attractive finish for a lentil soup.