Creation by Menno Post, restaurant De Bokkedoorns**, Overveen, the Netherlands.
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 2,700 components and hundreds of compositions!
liquorice-flavoured Napoleon boiled sweets
- Finely grind the liquorice-flavoured sweets to a powder in a food processor.
- Sieve the powder onto a baking mat.
- Use a round cutter to create circle-shaped galettes on the baking mat.
- Bake the galettes for three minutes in an oven preheated to 150°C.
- As part of a dessert containing other liquorice flavours such as fennel and Atsina cress.