Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Cut the mango meat off the pit, leaving the skin on.
- With a sharp knife, slice crosshatches into the flesh side of the mango.
- Fold the mango over backwards and use as a garnish, or eat as is.
- As a garnish on cakes and buffets.
- As a component in a dessert,