Oven-roasted wood pigeon
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 3,000 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Clean the pigeons, leaving the breasts with skin attached but removing the innards.
- Roast the pigeons with a kitchen blowtorch until golden brown.
- Lightly season the cavity of the pigeons with salt and roast in the oven for eight minutes just before serving.
- As a component in a composition with potato, star anise, orange, dates, and lentils.
- As a component in a composition with rosemary, celeriac, grapes, and walnuts.