Oven-roasting sweet peppers
Would you like to view this page?
To see this recipe or part of the website, you need an account. Click on the button below to get a free two-week Gastronomixs trial account. This page and a whole lot of extra features will be accessible immediately!
After the free trial period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid account to retain full access. For just €7 per month or €70 per year, you’ll have access to more than 4,300 components and hundreds of compositions!
- Place the sweet peppers under the oven grill or salamander grill, or in the flame of a pit on a gas stove or a kitchen blowtorch.
- Let the skin char; turn over and repeat.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then remove the charred skin.
- Discard the stem and seed pods and tear the sweet pepper in pieces.
- As a basic ingredient in a soup, sauce or pesto.
- As a basic ingredient in a vegetable side dish or antipasti.